Re: QCX: Calculation of low pass filter for PA?

Axel

Thank you both for your replies!

As to Elsie, I tried it. The everybody's free version (student, thats looong ago) seems not support impedance transformation (and about 100 Euros for the pro version, that to much for a single problem, for me). But besides from this, it look very good.

Karlis, that document is very interesting. For example, it tells me, why to put and additional cap from drain to source and which value to choose. But for impedance matching, it uses an additional inductance (page 14, "output match").

Axel, DF1ET