Re: QCX components needed for latest hardware revision.

Jack Brabham - KZ5A

Try Mouser.com, they ship from Mansfield, TX you'll probably receive your parts in 2 days.

73 Jack KZ5A

On 7/17/2019 10:29 PM, Stephen Thompson wrote:
I'd like to perform the post April 12 revisions; to (CW shaping) and the (R24 phase shift adjustment range fix) to my QCX. I live in Austin, TX and am striking out on finding a source of non bulk component parts. Fry's electronics was no help at all. All I need are a couple of resistors and a capacitor to complete this hardware update. Would anyone here know of a good source for us hobbyists.

73 de K5PK
Steve