Re: QCX components needed for latest hardware revision.

jjpurdum

I think, at one time or another, I've probably used most of the well-known vendors (Digikey, Mouser, Arrow, etc.). Tayda Electronics' prices are tough to beat and I have yet to get a "bad" part from them. Also, they have a distribution facility in CO, so shipping time is usually pretty good. (If you order a non-stocked part, it comes from Thailand which lengths the shipping period.) While I now tend to use with the "North America only" checkbox on eBay, foreign vendors have caught on and it seems that many are using PO Boxes with US addresses so they appear to be domestic. Most vendors, however, know that if they advertise a "arrive by" date in their ads and it's much later than that, eBay issues them a nastygram to correct it or lose their listing. Just pay attention to the "arrive by" date.

Jack, W8TEE

On Thursday, July 18, 2019, 12:36:57 AM EDT, Stephen Thompson <sgthompson512@...> wrote:

I'd like to perform the post April 12 revisions; to (CW shaping) and the (R24 phase shift adjustment range fix) to my QCX. I live in Austin, TX and am striking out on finding a source of non bulk component parts. Fry's electronics was no help at all. All I need are a couple of resistors and a capacitor to complete this hardware update. Would anyone here know of a good source for us hobbyists.

73 de K5PK
Steve