Help ! My U3S behaves badly.... #u3s

PA3CRZ

Hi there,

I decided to redo my U3S casing and wiring, because the last time it was a mess. But it worked !
Powersupply-wise, I now have two 7805's that supply 5V to the oscillator and the U3S respectively.
That's the only big change I made.....

Now, when I start up the U3S I get the splash screen, and then it seems to cycle very quickly through
all available menus, before it ends saying "Press right button".
When I do that, it just starts over cycling through the menus, before stopping and displaying the same message
again, And so on......

Did a factory reset using the button on the PCB, but the behavior stays the same.

Has anyone seen this before ?
Does anyone know what could be the problem ?

FYI, I used Pete's blog https://zl2ik.blogspot.com/2015/11/u3s-beacon-kit.html for inspiration on the powersupply.
I do not have the oven, so I'm only using two 7805's.

Any help would be enormously appreciated. I'm without WSPR now, and that makes me sad.....

Kind regards and 73,
Hans
PA3CRZ