Re: prog rock ge mastr exec ii

Bob M.

I know the crystal signal isn't a nice sine wave, but it certainly isn't a square wave with very steep rise and fall times. Both have plenty of harmonic energy, which is why the multiplier stage can tune to the 3rd harmonic so easily. One of these days I plan on using a function generator's square wave output to drive my station, because that's easily adjustable up to 15 MHz, which will at least give me the crystal fundamental frequency to play with as an input signal to the channel element, in lieu of the crystal.

Bob M.