Re: prog rock ge mastr exec ii

Bob M.

Robin: Thanks for the filter recommendation. I would need two of them though, one for TX, one for RX, and the freqs are significantly far from the common ham bands that I'd need to fiddle with component values to make them do anything useful. One would need to cover 6.5-7.5 MHz, the other 9-11 MHz. Granted, once I retune the station from 26.31 MHz to 29.6 MHz, I would only need one set of filters, at the high end of those ranges.

Easily tunable filters would be more useful for this project, possibly with variable capacitors in each stage.

Bob M.