Re: 2m under threat for Thales

KEN G4APB

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 08:07 PM, Stephen Farthing G0XAR JO92ON97 wrote:
I can only speak for what I’ve experienced in the U.K. Two meters, apart from the FM repeater section, is not used much apart from contests. Turn on your radio and tune around if you don’t believe me.

People don't speak anymore, its all gone digital and you cant hear it by 'tuning around'!! Take a look at the heavy density of FT8 stations and the Europe wide DX that is being done on this band by signals buried in the noise. A recent milestone was pan Atlantic QSO's taking place!!
Get WSPRing on this band and keep it occupied.

73 Ken G4APB