Re: Shipping route question

Bill, the only way I can see Hans improving his kits is if he was to start using tubes. :) Kidding of course, sort of.

I've never had to sign for a QRP Labs package. Maybe that changed or maybe it's because I still live far enough out of a small enough town that my mail service is "old school". The mail carrier even gone so far as pick up a FedEx package that FedEx left on the ground by the mail box by the side of the road and stick it in the mailbox for me (FedEx can't do that). The mail box is 150' from the house :)

Nothing urgent. Like I said in the first post- "It'll get here when it gets here. I'm in no particular hurry".
NE5U

Mike