Re: Shipping route question

The Turkey question was purely curiosity. That was not the home of QRP Labs when I ordered the piles of WSPR receivers, bandpass filters, clocks, etc. that I have bought and assembled over the years but I haven't ordered in a while. Things change and all that jazz.

Time spent enroute - agreed. All things considered it made it to the US pretty quickly.

Time spent in the state of New York... that's the one that makes no sense to me. 3 days and still hasn't shipped from Jamaica, NY.

Like I said in the second sentence, "It'll get here when it gets here. I'm in no particular hurry."

Based on the tracking for this shipment I changed the delivery location for the two QCX kits that I just ordered.

NE5U

Mike