Re: Shipping route question

Don--AE4DW

As Allison said, 8 days to get from Turkey to US is phenomenal, definitely better than I've experienced; my two shipments were in the mid 20 day range both times, that's typical based on Hans' published data. Turnaround time once in Jamaica was 24-48 hours. From what I have seen with US shipments from Turkey, Jamaica (JFK Airport, etc) is the acceptance point for all of them.

You're in the home stretch..don't fret! Also remember signature is required for delivery.

My bet is, 25% chance of delivery on Monday, 75% chance on Tuesday, and sure bet you'll have it by Wednesday. Hopefully the USPS won't make me look bad, lol.