Re: Add Power Switch to my QCX Enclosure #qcx #mods #enclosure

Ken KM4NFQ

This is how I cut a rectangular hole in a plastic box lid for an LCD. You might be able to adapt this method to making a rectangular hole for a rocker switch?
LCD-hole.png

Regards,
Ken, KM4NFQ "Not Fully Qualified"

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 3:54 PM John <johnk2jhu@...> wrote:

Thanks to those that replied to my on-off switch question. I am defiantly going to make this mod. I have a small rocker switch I’d like to use but will require a rectangular hole and not sure I can cut it in the plastic case. I’ll have to contact the builder if the case for his advice.

Have a great Field Day weekend.

73 John K2JHU…