No reported spots and random characters on display #u3s

John Canfield <bucket@...>

My morning online routine begins with checking WSPR spots reported from my U3S and to my complete surprise there were no spots in the database, every morning for the last couple of months I always have the last 50 listed. The U3S display was showing random characters, I power cycled it and the display was back to normal (sort of) but it wasn't showing the GPS info. Tried my other known good GPS module and had the same result so something failed overnight. I'm going to replace the micro-controller, maybe I'll get lucky.
--
John, WB5THT