Re: #pa #u3s Extreme power curve across the bands. #u3s #pa

Nik

Just spent the last few hours scrutinising the low pass filters.  Found a couple of mistakes.  One choke with a winding too many, and another wound backwards(!)....

I rebuilt the 20m unit just to be sure.  The results are the same.

If I select the 17m filter and transmit on 20m, the result is as expected, an increase of around 300mW, and approaching 1W through the 15m filter.

I then made a bypass filter and tried that on a dummy load.  That was around 2W.

I guess the filter is doing it's job well.