Re: #pa #u3s Extreme power curve across the bands. #u3s #pa

Nik

Hi Allison,

I'm using the 40m lpf and the 20m lpf (positions 5 and 3 respectively).  Although, I've double checked the values and the windings on the 40m filter, I've not checked the 20m one!  Think I'd better take them all out and have a check, then test with just the 2 in place. (I've 80m in slot 0, 40m in 5, 30 in 4, 20 in  3, 17 in 2 and 15 in 1).

In fact I think I'll put a signal through them and have a look on the scope.

Thank you.  It's nice to have someone else's thoughts.

Nik.