Re: Where can I buy floater balloon?

Jerry Gaffke

Bill,

Again excellent!
Thanks for the response.

My take-away is that one should carefully follow recommended procedures
when working with cylinders of high pressure H2 and associated regulators.
If messing around with balloons and electrolysis and such, do it outside
(or a room with a hole in the roof) and keep working pressures to a minimum.

With that sorted out, I should probably move on to
thinking about how I store the lawnmower gas.

Jerry, KE7ER

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 09:34 AM, J68HZ wrote:

See below in RED.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Group at Groups.IO.

email:  bill@...