Re: Minimally modified QCX-17 has been heard on 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10m this UTC day !

geoff M0ORE

I use a very simple device called PIC-A Switch which was an article in RadCom in Sept 2001. It uses a PIC to measure the frequency and then switches the filter appropriate to that frequency. It can be used to switch anything you like and can be powered via the coax if you want to switch aerials.

I don't know if it is still available on the web though.

Geoff

On 25/05/2019 17:47, Steve Johnston via Groups.Io wrote:
Michael -

I doubt it is practical to interface the Ultimate a Relay Switched LPF kit to automatically choose the correct filter for the band in use, but it would be easy to connect a five position rotary switch to manually select the correct filter on the relay board.  Simple, elegant and inexpensive...

Steve WD8DAS