Re: 40M QCX 14.8V on Voltage Regulator Output

Ted 2E0THH

Sorry to have set this hare running Fred, I was misled by the post that started all this..
The original poster was KM6ZMZ

73s Ted
2E0THH

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 02:40 PM, blumu wrote:

Amen to Ted's posting, Fred.
Trial and error is the way we all acquire our skills.
Keep going and enjoy the ride!

73 from sunny Devon UK
Michael 2E0IHW

On Friday, 24 May 2019, 14:19:51 BST, <qrp@...> wrote:

Fred

Don't be deterred, we all had to start on this journey at some stage in our lives.You will find everyone on this forum (perhaps with one exception) will bend over backwards to help out a newcomer. It is a terrific hobby and a fascinating science to learn. Read as much as you can. When you study for your first licence, you will cover off most of the basics in any case and certainly enough to aid in basic fault finding.

I am sure you will get your QCX flying very soon and don't forget the advice to keep the 50 ohm dummy load permanently attached to the output until you have a matched antenna to connect.

73s from a Sunny Cambridge UK
Ted 2E0THH,_