Re: Wspr problem ultimate 3/qrss/wspr #u3s

John Canfield <bucket@...>

“.... I had one module that almost never achieved the '=' mark; if it did it would be off the next calibration cycle. The reported spots almost never reported '0' drift. ...”

The first U3S I built behaved much like this one did, number two build achieved = (calibration) in about two hours and almost always zero drift is reported.  On 30M I usually get 6 to 10 spots reported every 10 minutes. I should play with build #1 and compare to number two to determine if it’s a setup issue or hardware. (Both have the GPS module.)

It was more fun and much faster putting number two together.
--
John, WB5THT