Re: Balloon

HF

Hello Mikael,
Your BSS20 is headed my way!  I'm very pleased that my radio picked it up today.  Can you tell us anything about the payload and balloon?  Does it have a QRP-Labs product on board?  When was it launched?  I just turned my beam so I'll have a chance of hearing it and VE3KCL's 5th orbit tomorrow.

Does anyone know of a discussion board for drifting balloon flights in general?  I'd like to honour the scope of this group (discussion of QRP-Labs products) if it turns out Mikael's payload is outside of that scope.

Halden