Re: Kit shipping

Don--AE4DW

I've done a fair amount of international ordering, and I do see it vary widely from country to country. This is my first time with a shipment from Turkey, and I'd put them on the slower end of the scale, last update I show is on 4-8 where the origin post is preparing to dispatch the mail piece. Experience has been that its possibly already left Turkey, next update will be on the US side when received.

In contrast, i just placed an order with a Swedish supplier, standard post, and 2 days later, it is already in the US.

I think its a high compliment to Hans and his products that we're all waiting at the front door hoping today is the day the postman brings us our goodies, lol.