Re: Kit shipping

Hans Summers

I have explained this on http://qrp-labs.com/shipping and http://qrp-labs.com/faq#stuck

The shipments leave Turkey and the last event in the tracking indicates that it left Istanbul.

Thereafter, in most cases there are no further tracking events until the package clears customs in the destination country. The amount of time required for that can be very variable. Depending mostly on the workload of customs.

DHL, TNT, FedEx etc would indeed cost upwards of 50 euros ($60) and I cannot see that it can be worthwhile paying that amount of shipping, for kits which generally cost less than this.

73 Hans G0UPL

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:38 PM joe price <joeprice@...> wrote:
 I received my QCX kit it a couple of weeks which I ordered on 3-16. But the extra QCX programmed ATMEL chip which was ordered on 3-18  hasn't left Turkey
or shown any movement since 3-22

Joe