Re: OCXO drift with U3S #u3s #ocxo

Sverre Holm

Hi Andy,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I set up just like you describe. But I am still afraid that I didn't quite hit the sweet spot because of the drift I am seeing.

The fact that I am seeing negative values for drift, seems to indicate that my 27 MHz clock is not at the minimum frequency. And since the setup for the OCXO specifically looks for the minimum, I am afraid that I am not at that sweet spot. But before I tear it apart to redo the calibration, I thought I would look for some confirmation of that and other advice as well.

--
Sverre

LA3ZA, http://la3za.blogspot.com