Re: Kit shipping

danielu@upcnet.ro danielu@upcnet.ro

Dear Hans,
    Could you consider sending packages via a courier like DHL or TNT?
It is true that there would be higher costs for buyers, but parcels would be fast and very important without loss. I have asked  here in Romania at  TNT, DHL and many others and  without a continuity contract any package to be picked up from Turkey cost at least 80Euro without VAT. Assuming that they are called locally from Turkey and not through intermediaries as is my case the costs would probably be below 40- 50Euro excluding VAT.