Re: Kit shipping

Mike Strelitzer <mstrelitzer@...>

I'm in SE Wisconsin, near Milwaukee, and mine took 17 days, if I remember correctly. Just a frame of reference for those wondering.
73
Mike

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019, 10:46 AM Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...> wrote:
Hi,

I have a couple of kits coming here in the Great Lakes region USA. I see
the kits left Turkey a while back and nothing beyond that. I just have
to wait. Not everything carries "instant gratification". It took me 72
years to order the kits. A few more days one way or the other will not
matter at all.

73,

Bill  KU8H

--