Re: Kit shipping

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

I have a couple of kits coming here in the Great Lakes region USA. I see the kits left Turkey a while back and nothing beyond that. I just have to wait. Not everything carries "instant gratification". It took me 72 years to order the kits. A few more days one way or the other will not matter at all.

73,

Bill KU8H

On 4/14/19 10:43 AM, Hans Summers wrote:
Yes unfortunately standard international package tracking in UK isn't very good compared to nearly every other country. But the packages will still arrive just fine, be patient for them sometimes!
73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com
On Sun, Apr 14, 2019, 17:34 geoff M0ORE via Groups.Io <m0ore=tiscali.co.uk@groups.io <mailto:tiscali.co.uk@groups.io>> wrote:
Hi Dennis,
Don't know which part of the world you are in but looking at your
time of posting, I think you maybe a few degrees east of Turkey.
Here in the UK, the kits I have purchased show item leaving Turkey
and then arriving at UK customs at the Royal Mail warehouse at
Heathrow then nothing until the package drops through the letter
box. This can take several days just in the UK.
On 14/04/2019 14:41, Hans Summers wrote:
Hi Dennis

The tracking will (in most countries) also be updated in the
destination country, once it clears customs. There can be a
variable delay for that to happen. See also the information on
http://qrp-labs.com/shipping and http://qrp-labs.com/faq#stuck

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019, 16:31 dkwflight <dkwflight@...
<mailto:dkwflight@...>> wrote:

The tracking number only shows the status in Turkey.
It showed the kit was forwarded to the destination country on
April 10.  I have to be patient.
Thanks
Dennis
--