Re: Kit shipping

Hans Summers

Yes unfortunately standard international package tracking in UK isn't very good compared to nearly every other country. But the packages will still arrive just fine, be patient for them sometimes!

73 Hans G0UPL

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019, 17:34 geoff M0ORE via Groups.Io <m0ore=tiscali.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Don't know which part of the world you are in but looking at your time of posting, I think you maybe a few degrees east of Turkey.

Here in the UK, the kits I have purchased show item leaving Turkey and then arriving at UK customs at the Royal Mail  warehouse at Heathrow then nothing until the package drops through the letter box. This can take several days just in the UK.

On 14/04/2019 14:41, Hans Summers wrote:
Hi Dennis

The tracking will (in most countries) also be updated in the destination country, once it clears customs. There can be a variable delay for that to happen. See also the information on http://qrp-labs.com/shipping and http://qrp-labs.com/faq#stuck

73 Hans G0UPL

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019, 16:31 dkwflight <dkwflight@...> wrote:
The tracking number only shows the status in Turkey.
It showed the kit was forwarded to the destination country on April 10.  I have to be patient.
Thanks
Dennis