Re: Balloon breaking previous records U3B-25

HF

Hi Joe,
I also don't wish to impose my personal balance point (I like the way you articulate this) regarding littering on others in this forum.  I appreciate having this discussion about where we personally experience that balance point and what sort of things tend to shift it.  Furthermore, the discussion raises awareness of the issue and may stimulate further thoughtful contributions from other forum members.  It's unfortunate that it triggers anger in some readers, but I think it is a fair topic for this forum as long as we continue to refrain from telling anyone else what to do.
Cheers,
Halden VE7UTS