Re: QCX assembly manual, Section 5.4, errata?

Hans Summers

Hi Simon

Yes, this is a typo... I will get it fixed...

73 Hans G0UPL

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 4:59 AM entilleser via Groups.Io <entilleser=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
From the top of page 111 of the QCX Rev 1.11 assembly manual, referring to the implementation of the transmit/receive switch:

     "The switch wouldn't provide enough attenuation to mute an operating receiver, but during receive, our receiver isn't operating..."

Shouldn't this be:

    "The switch wouldn't provide enough attenuation to mute an operating receiver, but during transmit, our receiver isn't operating..."

Or is this something I'm totally failing to understand?