Re: QSX: What will happen if and when the kit is available? #qsx

Dan Reynolds

I waited to get my QCX till Dayton so I could meet Hans in person. I really enjoyed that. Not sure that will happen this year but perhaps I'll pick up the linear amp then. If I understand things correctly the amp is part of the QSX - yes?
I've been in a hurry in the past and that's not turned out well for me. Though Hans tends to release kits that are already "mature" and is good to not use us as beta testers in kit releases. I think he goes the extra mile - or kilometer if you prefer.
--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO
<><