Re: 2 x 20m WSPR/QRSS balloons launched back to back

HF

I'm eager to watch these flights as I have done for so many others.  Hans' Flights website has been a great way to follow the fun.  I presume these two are not listed there because the telemetry reception and location posting isn't sufficiently automated.  But could some basic information about them be posted there anyway, and perhaps manual updates when someone receives a TX from one of them?
I think you guys may have more fans than you realize!
My 20m WSPR RX setup now has a beam that I'm happy to point towards where-ever I think a balloon might be.  I'm working on reducing the local noise so I can hear even weaker signals.
Cheers
Halden NR7V