Re: Replacement part for IC4 #fst3253

Jim Kortge

On 2/5/2019 6:41 PM, Wes wrote:
Pretty good price Jim, I paid 53.5 cents each, but $8 in shipping from Mouser. Course, I bought some other bits-n-bobs that were not available on the Parts Place.
When I found out that part was going to be discontinued, I bought a decent stock of them for experiments.

I need to get my browser bookmarks a little better organized so I don't need to rely on Google searches so much. The Parts Place did not appear during my search. And I had completely forgotten about it. This getting old stuff sure isn't for the faint-of-heart!!
I've never bought from the Parts Place.  Like you, I forget he is in business.

I finally got it all together...now I can't remember where I put it<
VY 73,
Wes

AE6ZM

Sierra Vista, AZ