Re: 2 x 20m WSPR/QRSS balloons launched back to back

Jim .....

I managed to find a remote receiver here in NY that has a HEX beam,getting great signals but no WSPR decodes.
However,I think I was able to make out the DFCW grid locators of both transmitters.
Drift is so bad,but best I can see so far...unless someone else has a better eye than me for this sort of mode.
But it does look about right according to previous flights in regard to the location.
Both transmitters start off with QRSS ID - "U3S" followed by grid/altitude.
The tracker with GPS issue still reads FN13CH where it left the ground here at home.