Re: 40 meter QCX #40m

Rob <palgrave@...>

Hi Ted,

Yes fault was in the same signal path as you say. I had tried carefully wriggling the L1 Toroid earlier but with no response either good or bad but on the last occasion I was a bit more persistent and yes there was a marked response that isolated the problem which was an easy fix. Hope such information is helpful to others.

Thanks again.

Cheers, Rob ZL1CV

On 4/02/2019 5:14 AM, qrp@... wrote:
Hi Rob

Interesting, it was essentially a fault at same place in the signal path as L1 connects directly the the antenna socket.
Might be a useful reference for future troubleshooters trawling the forum archive.

Very happy you managed to get your set functioning.

73s Ted
M7ECH