Extra parts in my OCXO/Si5351A synthesizer module kit #synth #ocxo #si5351a

John Canfield <bucket@...>

I just finished a second OCXO kit and I freaked out when I found several leftover 151 caps (.15pf). When I looked at the parts list it didn't include these caps so they will go in my parts bin. Also there's an included 10Mhz crystal which obviously isn't used for this application.

Thanks for the extra parts but it was a little confusing :-)

Just got a notice my second Q3S Ultimate kit has shipped. I'm having way too much fun building and it gave me a good excuse to upgrade to a Hakko soldering station, Hakko solder sucker and Vision Luxo magnifying lamp.
--
John, WB5THT