Re: U3s Frequency drift / stability #u3s #problem #wspr

Bruce K1FFX

Hi, Jose -

I might suggest lowering the Park frequency.  With my U3S unit (on 20m and 30m), I found it was initially drifting downward in
frequency.  When I set Park to 150,00,000, it was then drifting upward in frequency.  I experimented with
different settings of Park, and ended up at something like 141,300,00 ... that worked well for my setup
(I also put a heat sink on the crystal on the synthesizer board and put some foam around the whole
synthesizer assembly ... have a look at Hans' Application Note on this topic.

73 -

Bruce K1ffx