Sam,

I will claim it! If it is available let me know and I will send required info.

Don KD6TK

On Dec 10, 2018, at 1:17 AM, m0bmn via Groups.Io <m0bmn@...> wrote:

Is a pity your not in the UK or I would be after it!

Nice of you to do this for Christmas

God bless

Paul

From: <QRPLabs@groups.io> on behalf of <samsadventure@...>
Date: Monday, 10 December 2018 at 08:54
To: "QRPLabs@groups.io" <QRPLabs@groups.io>
Subject: [QRPLabs] Completed QCX free!

I have to give away a QCX that was receiving a couple of weeks ago, but transmitter output has always been low, so read the discussions between Hans & I below to get a just of things.  More hassle & cost to ship it to him than I want to fool with.

If you want the radio, send me your shipping address, and I’ll have a Christmas gift out to you!

First response with address wins!

Sam
N5FO