Trouble with Blocks on top row of LCD #qcx #problem

s.qrplabs@...

Hello,

I'm working on building the QCX Revision 4, and I've got a set of black bars showing up on my LCD.

I've gone through the troubleshooting tips, and the issue seems to be that the processor isn't starting up (or at least not communicating with the LCD.)

I've verified the processor is inserted correctly, correctly oriented, and that the pins are connecting correctly.  I've verified that the processor is getting power.  I've verified that the crystals are oscillating.  I've also spent quite a bit of time just staring at all the soldering connections and verifying that they work.  I've also spent a while testing a bunch of the capacitors just to make sure they're working correctly.

At this point, does anyone have any advice for me?  Thanks!

Chris