Re: ProgRock and GPS receiver

Alan G4ZFQ

I think accurate enough for now Alan.
So you do not actually know if it is 2Hz out? I agree 2Hz means nothing to most HF users but I'm wanting to be closer for the fun of it.
Has anyone else checked their GPS disciplined Progrock against a known standard? I cannot imagine they are all that far out but I tried different Synth modules making 2 TCXOs and a crystal. I tried 3 GPS units, none a QLG1.
I was checking at 15Mhz, Ive lost my notes but I think that's where it was 2Hz out.
I can make it very close without the GPS but when I apply the PPS it moves away from my manual setting.