Re: Difficulty with reading threads ;-)

Paul Harrison

Your obviously a teacher ;-)

73 de Paul DJ0CU

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018, 08:15 Andy G0FTD via Groups.Io <punkbiscuit=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I often check in to this group to keep abreast with what is happening.

But it's becoming difficult to judge a thread from it's title because of so many mistakes
being made with the rig names.

It's getting tedious looking at "I have a problem with a QRX, a GCQ , QRG" or some other non existant
designation. Can posters please start checking what they are sending, save me the hassle of having to
read a whole thread just to work out what ACTUAL product you're talking about.

Surely it cannot be that hard just to get THREE letters in a row correct ;-)

73 de Andy (tongue firmly in cheek)