Re: QSX feature request

Paul Harrison

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018, 13:22 Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:
Hi Tom

I'm not convinced still... I do think that there is a way! But we will see...

73 Hans G0UPL

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018, 03:15 tom van der meer <tgrvdm@...> wrote:
Oh I forgot to mention that I also connected a rtlsdr stick to the hub. The rtlsdr stick is connected to the if signal. I use sdr console v3 on the pc. To change frequencies omnirig sw is used controlling via the arduino of the ubitx which is seen by omnirig as an ft817. So again you need two components to perform sdr, a serial interface and a soundsampling device. Tx is not possible with this setup, at least not when using sdr console sw.

So with the QSX sampling 24 bit would be fairly easy to use with sdr# or other sw but cat would be difficult. You would have to write os specific drivers and they would need to be signed for microsoft use. No simple feat😀