Re: QSX radio feature requests

Glenn

Hi Gilles, contact me directly please. I have one spare pcb and control board.

glenn
vk3pe

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 08:54 PM, F1BFU - Fr - 79 wrote:
Hello Glenn

Very good. Have you PCB or Where can I get the PCB and the schema?
Do you have documentation for the realization of the reels?

73 QRO Gilles F1BFU/FR

Le sam. 25 août 2018 à 02:27, Glenn <glennp@...> a écrit :
The K3NG ATU lends itself to home brew.   And changes to the power level required. My own build I estimate at around 20-30W and uses smd 2-3kV caps (overkill) and the usual relay switching of L&C. Two relays are used to switch the ends for L-C or C-L. I used standard relays, not latching, due to cost here in VK. Control board uses a NANO with a 0.96" OLED display.

vk3pe

--
Gilles - F1BFU/FR