Re: QSX radio feature requests

jmh6@...

Hi All,

Count me in.

John

On Fri, 24 Aug 2018, J68HZ wrote:

Hardware is done and?and  I must say it works extremely well.  One of the best
projects I?ve ever designed.  I?m Just waiting/ helping Jack with his JackAl
project so that I can coerce him into helping me with the coding for this
project.  As designed, it can work as an integrated-to-a-radio 100W tuner,
or just stand-alone.  Speaks several languages to do that.  What I
particularly like about it is that is tunes in less than a second worst case
(even with my kludgy excuse for code).  Stay tuned.  It?s still on target for
$35 or less.  Probably will be selling kits at Dayton next year.

I can?t post on the uBITx group any more so I guess you?ll hear it here first!

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch ? K9ZC
Staunton, Illinois

Owner ? Operator
Villa Grand Piton ? J68HZ
Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.
Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com
Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator ? North American QRO Group at Groups.IO.