Re: QSX radio feature requests

J68HZ

Woah, wait.  Toggle switches to replace the relays???!!!!  So how do you propose that would work… do a binary search towards a low SWR solution?  That reminds me of loading the operating system into an ATARI 8080 system using front panel switches…  could take forever and a few days.  If you are worried about current draw, go with latching relays.  Back in March, I bought several hundred latching relays for $0.89 each… yes they can be had cheap if you buy them right from the source.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Group at Groups.IO.

email:  bill@...