Re: QSX radio feature requests

Chuck, N1KGY

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 06:58 AM, Alan G4ZFQ wrote:
Better a 36 pin Centronics with quick-release spring clips:-)
AKA the original SCSI cabinet interconnect.  I'm sure I still have a box full of those...  somewhere  ;P

BTTTAH, modular gets my vote - battery pack and ATU in a separate enclosure (same L/W dimensions), with a built-in charge controller for LiPO/LiFEPO batteries, please.  For mating the two enclosures, I'm thinking something like the latches on my Wilderness Sierra would be ideal.  I found the manufacturer, SouthCo.  Here's a link to the product page for that line of low-profile latches - https://www.southco.com/en-us/07

Thanks,
Chuck