Re: QSX radio feature requests

Alan de G1FXB

Hi Hans,

All non-binding and waving a white flag...  :-)

Perhaps as a fork off the how big case question.

The idea of a full featured radio for trails is a big plus,

however DSP horsepower my consume more than just CPU cycles.

Have you indicative figures so far for current drawn RX and for example 1w, 5w,10w on any band of your choice?

Alan

On 24/08/2018 09:12, Hans Summers wrote:

Yes! The suggestions are all very useful! A couple of the requests were a bit far out. But many were new ideas, and very much appreciated. I'm sure that many will make their way into the design, either in the beginning or later, given some time.