Re: QSX radio feature requests

KEN G4APB

All excited future kit builders,
hey, when did we ever get to put our dreams and desires for a rig into the early days of design  with any of the 'bigger' manufacturers where we were listened to and got to discuss with similar minded persons?? This is a unique time for us all.

Hans knows what is easy and what is not to implement. Some good ideas have been aired that he may not have thought of. Doesn't even need to do marketing research!  I am sure this new rig will be another best seller, Love the idea it can come with a case too.

73 Ken G4APB