Re: Winding QCX T1 #t1 #qcx

Richard G4TGJ

I'm not sure! In fact I'm sure there must be something wrong otherwise it would be working.

I've taken some readings again, this time with the internal volt meter. All the ICs look fine - some of the readings taken with my DVM were much higher than in the manual but that's because of the low impedance of the internal meter.

One thing I have noticed with the voltages on T1 are that pins 5 and 6 are different by 0.02V (1.77V and 1.79V with the internal meter and 2.54V and 2.56V with the DVM). Since these coils are just a few turns I assume they should be the same voltage. That enamel seems to be very tough!