Re: Winding QCX T1 #t1 #qcx

Alan G4ZFQ

on T1. 4 connections should be at 0V and 4 at 2.5V, but 1 was at 3.5V! So clearly the enamel hadn't burnt off despite my best efforts. I put the soldering on the joint for another 10 seconds and after that the voltages are now correct. However I still cannot get the phase low and high alignment to work.
Richard,

Are you sure there is not another bad connection? I'm not sure if voltage readings are reliable for checking all connections. And are you sure the windings are in the same direction? Otherwise check soldering along the path and check IC voltages.