Re: Wacky voltage readings

Alan G4ZFQ

I get normal voltage readings at Clk0 and Clk1.  That's where it stops.  Voltage readings are very low on the transformer test points (pins 5,  6, 7, 8)
Charles,

Get this right first. It all starts here.
R1/2 soldered, no bridges?
5V on R2?
No short to ground at C6?

73 Alan G4ZFQ

but then I get to the ICs.  Almost all of them, instead of
showing ~2.5 - 5 volts on the various pins, show > 11 volts.  The really odd thing is that some of these are in the audio chain, and despite that, I at least have sidetone audio and variable hiss with the volume pot.  I can't for the life of me figure out why this is so high, nearly across the board.  I also know it receives down to at least -73 dBm.  Not great, but it's a start.