Historical Maritime CW station event #kph

Wes AE6ZM

For those who are not familiar with the history of maritime radio of the CW type, you may enjoy visiting this site. http://www.radiomarine.org/
On July 12 they will be conducting an anual event celebrating the history of CW/Morse in the Maritime shipping world. The operations are conducted exclusively in CW, and while the station (K6KPH) transmitters are anything but QRP (vintage 5KW Henry and RCA transmitters) it would be cool to make contact with our QCX units. The web site lists both the Amateur and commercial frequencies that will be in use.

> I finally got it all together...now I can't remember where I put it<

Wes

AE6ZM

Sierra Vista, AZ